2021 Core Nexus 2 Kite
WAVE | FREESTYLE | FREERIDE
The Core Nexus 2 is a state-of-the-art highly versatile kite for wave and freestyle riding, either on a surfboard or a twintip. It is the result of combining the genes of the GTS4 and Section 2.
It will make you ride like the superstar you are meant to be.
The new CIT adjustable handling modes let you finetune the Nexus's power and turn radius:
makes it turn faster, increases depower and doesn’t pull you off the wall of the wave. It also provides more lift when you pull on the bar making foot changes easier.
increases your turn radius and stabilizes the kite, making freestyle tricks easier to achieve, also providing a bit of extra grunt.
The standard mode the Nexus comes out of the bag with, provides excellent depower, grunt, and hangtime.
Core Nexus 2 2021 Features:
- CIT MODES (NEW): Fully adjustable kite handling characteristics.
- 3 STRUT LIGHT FRAME: Super light yet amazingly rigid and durable.
- FUTURE-C SHAPE: True C-kite feel. For snappy turns with a controlled and consistent pull.
- RADICAL REACTION TIPS: C-style shaped wingtips for faster bar response.
- EXOTEX® ULTRA RIGID DACRON: Zero stretch airframe.
- CORETEX® TRIPLE RIPSTOP CANOPY: Extreme durability and UV protection.
- SURF PROFILE: Modified camber for improved drifting and balance.
- ULTRASHORT BRIDLE SYSTEM: Improved kite feedback.
- INSTANT RELAUNCH: Reliable waterstarts in difficult conditions.
- SPEED VALVE 2: Quick, reduced effort inflation.
SENSOR BAR READY: Pair with a Sensor 3 bar or Sensor 3 Pro bar for maximum kite feedback and control.
- 6 YEAR PARTS guarantee: Six-year parts availability guarantee.
The Nexus comes with a high-end backpack, manual, and repair kit. LW editions also include three meter line extensions