leveight Kites RS V5
The 5th version of Eleveight's RS big-air kite is finally availabe at Wake-style.com!
ATTENTION: THIS IS A PREORDER. THE RS KITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM THE 2ND WEEK OF MAY.
Already famous worldwide for its versatility and boosting performance, the RS has established itself as a record setter, being the kite of choice for many Big Air freaks out there.
Still, this kite is suitable not exclusively for Freestylers and dare devils, but also for beginners, freeriders and wave riders, thanks to a wide wind range and depower ability.
New 2021 Features:
- Modified wingtip segmentation to move the Leading Edge twist more forward, making the kite more direct.
- Increased strut angle alignment for better canopy airflow.
- Reduced leading edge tip endings, to reduce bridle wrap.
- New load seam accross the span to support the canopy profile for extra stability.
Eleveight RS Features
- Three-strut delta-hybrid kite for high-performance freeriding.
Tailor-made for versatile performance, in all riding styles.
Designed to cover massive wind range and easy upwind travel.
Ultra-stable construction, perfect for riding in any condition.
Precise, fast, and smooth turning characteristics.
- Predictable and do-it-all kite.
- Easy upwind performance.
Eleveight RS V5 2021
The Rs series are developed in order to help kitesurfers improve their performance.
If you are looking for a big air, wave, freestyle, foil and freeride kite, the Eleveight Rs V5 will help you have fun in all those kitesurf disciplines. No need for a huge quiver!
The 3 strut construction keeps the kite light and responsive, while the knots on the bridles will help you to easily change the behaviour of the kite according to your preferences.
Pre-order and test at Wakestyle
The RS is now on pre-order on wake-style.com and available for you to test ride!
Our kite shop is in Bussum, about 20 minutes away from Amsterdam, Almere, Hilversum, Utrecht and Amersfoort.