Ultra light performance harness by Ride Engine
The benchmark in carbon-fiber hard-shell harnesses, the Elite Carbon continues to lead the way—this year at 25% less weight. We rethought every component on the Elite Carbon and intelligently pulled weight by using thinner, leaner materials whenever possible—all without sacrificing durability and performance. Equipped with Unity Ladder-Lock Straps so it’s ready to integrate with our Unity Spreader Bar, the Elite Carbon is still constructed using top-shelf 12k carbon fiber, which ensures a durable, strong Armor Shell frame in a lightweight, high-performance package. When combined with our Fusion Memory Foam and proprietary Shell Skin technology with Lumbar Lock shaping, the Elite Carbon provides the ultimate in connection, feel and support. *Spreader bar sold separately
- 12K CARBON ARMOR SHELL Built with 12K carbon fiber, the Armor Shell of our Elite Carbon is light, strong, and ergonomically contoured—as well as our stiffest. The Armor Shell also allows the load to be distributed seamlessly from the spreader bar to the shell, preventing the harness from buckling or pinching. UNITY SPREADER BAR COMPATIBLE Our “set it and forget it” spreader bar system that creates a solid, stable connection, the Unity Spreader Bar has an ingenious design utilizing custom-molded ladder-lock straps, thereby eliminating the use of traditional webbing and providing an unrivaled locked-in fit.
- LIGHTERWEIGHT 25% lighter, on average, without any reduction in performance or durability.
- LUMBAR LOCK A scientifically supported data shape from more than 1000 custom molds, the Lumbar Lock conforms and cradles your lumbar, back and sides to lock the harness securely in place. These enhanced ergonomics ensure that you get the maximum support out of your harness—no more harness sliding side-to-side or riding up.
- SHELL SKIN Shell Skin technology provides UV resistance, impact strength, abrasion resistance, and water and tear resistance. Not only does the Shell Skin provide added durability to extend the life of your harness, it also improves overall fit and function.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN Low-profile framework contributes to a perfect fit and maximum mobility while keeping the harness locked in place and eliminating pressure points.
- HANDLE-PASS, FRONT-MOUNTED LEASH ATTACHMENTS For freestyle riders, the harness comes with handle-pass-leash mount around the back (which is easy to remove for windsurfing). It also has two front-mounted leash attachment points for use when a short leash is utilized. FUSION MEMORY FOAM Super soft, ergonomic foam conforms to the shape of your torso for ultimate comfort and hold.
- FULL NEOPRENE WRAP Minimal-seam construction of a full-neoprene wrap conforms to the body, creating a rash-free interface. INTERNAL WAIST-BELT STRAP An internal, single-closure waist-belt strap provides a secure fit and easy entry and adjustment.
- HOOK-KNIFE POCKET Easy access hook-knife pocket location.