Ride Engine Moon Buddy Wingfoil / Sup Board
The Ride Engine Moon Buddy has been fine tuned . Is lighter and its stubby nose will help you carving on rolling waves, connect with the ocean and give you a solid base for wingfoiling.
This board is available for test at our store Wakestyle.eu in Bussum
- Stable, easy to handle, and has a low-swing weight for on-foil control.
- Double concave hull design with front anti-sway fin make for forward projection, early release and deflection.
- Tail kick for pumping clearance.
- Slight deck concave that projects better board feel and balance.
- Lightweight EPS core in a vacuum-bag construction process. - Bamboo top and bottom lamination for durability.
- High-density foam I-beam foil box construction.
- Full deck EVA pad with inserts for strap placement.
- Non-obtrusive carrying handle.
6'0 Length, 29.1" Width, 5.1" Thickness, 120L Volume
7'0 Length, 31.5" Width, 5.3" Thickness, 151L Volume
*Foil track mounting hardware not included