Versatile Slingshot foil board
For those who want to take their foiling abilities to the next level , this board will make you feel like a pro.
Merely by looking at it and reading what's written on its surface we can tell that our new purchase is made for people who enjoy going fast!
The Flying Fish surfboard has a shape that's perfect for surfing in the prone position, pumping out to your next wave and laying down hard carves. The offset front foot strap inserts make this board ideal if you're an advanced wingsurfer or someone taking it up high while towed in the surf !
Sizes 4'2" = 30L; 4'6" = 35L; 5'0" = 40L
- Catch easily waves thanks to the high volume
- Compact board lengths range from beginner 5’0 (40L) to intermediate 4’6 (35L) and expert 4’2 (30L) - accommodating all skill levels
- Chined rails allow for more stability when turning, and provide quick release off the water.
- When catching waves, the ramp tail helps to push you into your next wave.
- The elongated EVA deck pad gives foil surfers freedom when it comes to stance location, and eliminates the need for wax.
- The inserts for foot-straps give you the freedom to explore your every foiling desire - from airs, winging and increased pump-ability.