Intermediate to advanced freestyle-wave foil board
Sizes: 4'.11" // 5'.1"
The Duotone Sky Style goes beyond mere cruising, satisfying the aspirations of ambitious wingers seeking more from their experience.
Renowned among dedicated wingers with a thirst for progression, the Duotone Sky Style has evolved under our meticulous R&D. Elevating its performance, we introduce the larger 4’11” and 5’1” shapes in our advanced Vacuum Sandwich technology.
Distinguished by an elevated rocker compared to the Duotone Sky Free, the Sky Style models exhibit heightened responsiveness and intuitive reactions, offering superior control through increased foil leverage. From serene lakes to the surging expanse of the open ocean, these boards are impeccably balanced and deliver exhilarating rides.
24.7” / 62.7 cm
5'1" / 155 cm
24" / 61 cm
4’11" 149 cm
- **SHAPES: Medium size shapes designed for advanced Wingers. Suitable for those ready to begin with volumes around or below their body weight.
- **RECESSED DECK: Innovative recessed deck shape enhances stability and control. Creates a direct connection with the foil for precise handling.
- **NOSE: High volume nose section ensures exceptional stability during starts and landings. Balanced sinking contributes to controlled performance.
- **ROCKER LINE: Elevated rocker line provides enhanced leverage over the foil. Delivers maximum pop for take-offs and facilitates smooth landings with quick recovery.
- **BEVELLED RAILS**Bevelled rails offer the highest clearance during tight turns. Easier release when pumping up the board.
- **OUTLINE: Sharp release edges in the tail. Parallel bottom outline contours through the mid-section enable early take-offs Ensures uninterrupted glide during landings and touch-downs.
- **FOOT STRAPS: Foot strap inserts offer versatile options. Choose from double front strap, single diagonal front strap, or straight single front strap.
- **COMFORT AND SUPPORT: Full deck pad with tail kick provides excellent grip, comfort, and support. Tailored for optimal performance behind your back foot during starts' Slightly thicker and softer compared to the 2023 Sky Style pad.
- **EASY ACCESS: Equipped with a bottom handle for convenient and easy access to the board.
With an increased nose height, the Sky Style provides additional space for loading up energy for jumps, while its augmented volume facilitates swift recovery—even when landing nose-first. The board's recessed deck ensures stability during starts and controlled sinking, even for riders with body weight below the board's volume.
Innovative rail bevels on the Duotone Sky Style shapes provide enhanced clearance for tight turns on wave faces, and amplify the ease of pumping the boards out of the water with seamless release. The incorporation of more parallel bottom contours throughout the mid-section enhances glide, accelerating speed for take-offs and minimizing drag during landings for instant rebounds.
Set your potential free with the Duotone Sky Style and unleash your talents on the waves!
Our Vacuum Sandwich technology combines a solid construction with great performance. Made in a complex multi-step vacuum process with multiple reinforcements in stress areas such as boxes, centre spine and a full bamboo patch in the entire stance area with additional carbon patches under the heels and extra rail bands around the rails. The rising level in wing foiling led us inevitably to multiple refinements of this layup over the years to make it strong without being excessive on the weight.
0190° fibre layer with light finish 0245° carbon full rail protection 03Bamboo wrap deck & rails 0490° fibre layer 0590° fibre patch stance area 06Bamboo patch stace area 0745° carbon patch stance area 08High density pvc patch stance area 09Glass patch stance area 10Light EPS core 1190° fibre layer 12Bamboo wrap bottom 1312K carbon patch tracks to stance area 1490° fibre patch tracks to stance area 1590° fibre patch tracks to stance area 1690° fibre layer with light finish